Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome to My World!

Hi everyone! My name is Dominique. This is my first time doing something like this as I do not have much blog experience whatsoever (lol). However, I am interested in learning more about this. The world is BIG and there's tons of people in it that want to share their lives and experiences. 

After subscribing to people on YouTube whether it's for tips on hair and makeup or looking at dance choreography, I was inspired to do this. So, welcome to my world! 

Hopefully, this blog will be an inspiration to someone out there. I don't know what things I will be posting or blogging about as of yet. It'll probably be as random as my life is (lol). However, I hope that you all enjoy my site. 

You can also follow me on Twitter @niquenique321 or add me as a friend on Facebook (Dominique Payne). Like I said, I'm new to this. So, please bare with me and most of all, enjoy! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment