Saturday, February 18, 2012

My New Hair Weapon

I came across this product through YouTube and after hearing so many good things about it, I decided to try it out. I had been using so many different hair products in the past, but none of them nearly compares to this one. I am absolutely and irrevocably in LOVE with this product! I have never been committed to a hair product so fast until now. It's so amazing how good it works! If your hair frizzes up on the regular, try this product out. 

I have curly hair, so all the hair products I blog about will be more geared towards my hair type. However, this may work on other hair types as well. This frizz-correcting serum is very light. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I use it right after I wash or wet my hair. All curly heads should invest in this product! You can order it from www.sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment