Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Curly Girl Handbook (Expanded Second Edition)

Hi there! I've been hearing about this book for a while, so I decided to purchase it and check it out for myself. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but so far I am liking it. If you have curly or wavy hair, and you wear it natural, you may also want to get your hands on this book. Whatever your curl type is, there is a daily routine for it. I never knew what mine was before buying this book (I have corkscrew curls). 

It also came with an instructional DVD showing you how to cleanse, trim, and style your own hair. Healthy hair is my main priority, so I am obsessed with caring for my hair! I'm learning more about what my hair needs and doesn't need in this book. If you're interested in more information, check out my latest video on YouTube. Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment