Hi everyone! I first want to give a HUGE shout out to Tiffani from The Beautiful Life. She passed on the One Lovely Blog Award to me. Although I was SUPER late reading her post, I am very flattered that she selected me for this award. So, thank you tons Tiffani! Okay, so apparently, recipients of this award are supposed to share 7 random facts about themselves and then pass the award on to their favorite blogger. With that being said, let's jump right in. Here's my 7 random facts about me. Enjoy!
- I mainly type with 2 fingers. I don't know why I can't type with all my fingers. I've been typing with only 2 fingers since I can remember. The good thing is, I can still type very fast. ;-)
- I can't blow my nose, so I have to use an aspirator...you know, what you use on babies. Weird, right?! Blowing my nose REALLY hurts my ears and makes them pop. Plus, it gives me ear infections. So, instead, I use an aspirator.
- I was "technically" considered overweight for my height during my junior year in college. I'm 5'2 and at that time, I weighed 138 lbs. I found it interesting and humorous, so I wasn't at all affected in a negative way. Instead of gaining the infamous "freshmen 15", I gained the "junior 15"???
- I failed my driver's ed vision test during high school...WITH my contacts on! Luckily for me, the lady instructor complimented how pretty I was and let me slide. Being pretty paid off!
- Too much starch instantly gives me hiccups. It's true. My favorite foods are bread and potatoes. Every time I eat them, I get hiccups right away.
- I graduated #8 out of 360+ students in my high school class. Back then, I considered myself to be Octorian of my class. It made me feel important, lol.
- I always say Sonic's with an "s" instead of Sonic. It has been a habit ever since I was living in Spain. When you're away for too long, you tend to forget certain things.
Okay, so that was just 7 of many little random fun facts about myself. And the next One Lovely Blog Award goes to....Ahkeeia from Ahkeeia's Food Blog!